Thursday, December 17, 2020

Modify Or Develop Wordpress Website For You











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING, TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT, FINALIZE COST/TIME AND DISCOUNTS !

Hi, I'm Ishaq, a web developer with 2 yrs experience in Website development. My experience enables me to create modern, fast & responsive web sites with high quality, professional look, and feel. I understand that every website that represents a business plays a very important role in its growth. That's why I treat every website according to its nature with the following must-have features.

And also  I have worked on bug fixing using debugging tools so I will also debug any issues in website or web application

I will do website, web application development , bug fixing using WordPress

And i also have knowledge of following Web Technologies :

  • React and Redux
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Javascript/Jquery
  • Bootstrap
  • Ajax
  • ASP .NET (MVC)
  • SQL Database
  • Node js/ Express js
  • MongoDb

Regards

Reviews


:

Quick and fast delivery, understood exactly what I needed

:

He was very helpful and finished my project very quickly and it's exactly what I was looking for.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment