Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create A Complete Website In Avada Wordpress Theme











About:

Hello Everyone, 



I am Hafiz Ejaz, A professional Avada theme developer. I have developed more than 400 websites using the Avada theme. I can create any type of design in the Avada theme. 



Some salient features of this gig:



  1. Modern and Responsive Design
  2. Lead generation landing pages
  3. High Defination images
  4. SEO friendly
  5. Page speed optimization
  6. Premium plugins according to requirements
  7. Social Media Integration (Facebook Feeds, Instagram Posts, Twitter Posts)
  8. Contact Form 7 or Advance Form Plugins
  9. Online store functionality
  10. and much more



I have been developing Avada websites since 2015. It's an honor for me that I have more than 375 happy clients.



I can fix any type of issue in your Avada website. Feel free to discuss any type of issue related to the Avada theme. 



Let's build beautiful websites together.



Thank you

Hafiz Ejaz

Reviews


:

Hafiz has become an asset to my medical practice website here in Toronto. He’s almost too good of a seller to share lol. I fully trust him with my passwords and he’s been with the company as a contractor for over a year. A true lifesaver whenever there’s an issue or fix with our Avaada site.

:

Hafiz took slightly longer than expected. But he did a great job. He created a beautiful Avanda website for me. He is very responsive and he takes the initiative to make things look even better. I will definitely order from him again. Jason

:

fantastic persin to deal with and always delivers on time. great work.

:

Great seller, always delivers a quality solution.

:

Great job as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment