Monday, March 29, 2021

Create Responsive Wordpress Landing Page, Elementor Landing Page











About:

<===PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME. LET'S DISCUSS ABOUT THE WORK FIRST===>



✧✧✧Are you considering on creating an elegant looking, and professional landing page for your business platform?✧✧✧

✧✧✧Need an app, product, event, or a portfolio page to showcase your service??✧✧✧

 With an experience of 5 years, I shall provide you with professional work without any conflicts and errors. 

 

➢➢What will you get with this GIG?➢➢

 Coming Soon Page

 App/Game Landing Page

 Product Launching Page

 Opt-In/Popup Form

 Subscription form with Autoresponder

 

➢➢Why should you hire me?➢➢

 Super Fast Delivery without extra charges

 Unlimited Revision

 Social Sharing Features

 Guideline Video showing how to edit your content, so you don't need to hire anyone further.

 Provide Extra Features like: multi-language, social-sharing, facebook chat, and many more.  

  

Just experience my service once, and I promise you will come back for more.

Thanks, 

Tiyam Foyraz.

Reviews


:

I was very impressed with the work of this seller. tiyam_foyraz told me before I placed the order that he would create custom work to make sure our page stands out and he did exactly that. Most of the landing pages that I see on the internet are very average. I feel like we now have one of the best landing pages out. He exceeded my expectations on the first try. Our entire team was impressed. He is very patient, professional and provided excellent customer service. I recommend tiyam_foyraz to anyone that need any webdesign work.

:

To say that I am impressed with the work would be an understatement! While I provided the content for the landing and thank you pages, the design was up to Tlyam and he nailed it! The sites look very clean in design and they also look professional. His communication is the best I have seen on Fiverr and I have ordered well over 200 gigs. If you are looking for a landing page designer, this is the gig for you! No need to look anywhere else. Couldn't be more pleased with the design/outcome. Future orders will be coming your way! Thanks.

:

This was my first experience setting up a web landing page and I'm glad I came across Foyraz. He provided clear and honest answers to all my questions and was very patient and knowledgeable through out this process. I would highly recommend Foyraz to anyone looking for a clean professional looking web page that will attract and surprise your customer base. Thanks again Foyraz, you did a really great job.

:

He was awesome to work with. Would definitely use his services again. He went out of his way to help me with additional issues and even sent me a video explaining what needed to be done. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a landing page.

:

Highly recommend working with Tylam. The finished product I received well exceeded my expectations. He was highly responsive and easy to work with. He also went well above and beyond in getting my site set up after some technical issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment