Monday, March 29, 2021

Make Attractive Slider By Revolution Slider And Layer Slider











About:

                                             Hello & welcome to my Gig.



If you are looking for someone to create stunning animated any slider for your website then you are on right place.




**Fast Delivery**

**Full-time freelancer available for 16 Hours a day**

**Excellent Communication**

**Great Design**

**Good value for money**

**Responsive Banner Design**



I'll also fix your slider issues:

  • Responsive Issues
  • Text alignment
  • Button problems
  • Images issues
  • Animations
  • Parallax
  • Performance optimization




Please answer the following questions before ordering this Gig:



  • What height and width you need for the slider ?
  • How many slides do you need in one slider?


Note: Please do send me a message before placing any order, so we can discuss what kind of slider design you want.



Thanks




Reviews


:

Excellent service, and he even took time out of his day to ensure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Grade A+++ service. Great value, and patience!!! Nice work Emranse!

:

Emranse did a great job, and while it took a good bit of back and forth to get there, I'm very happy with the end result. He really showed a level of commitment that is very admirable (and appreciated). Really love my new Revolution Slider. Thank you!

:

Emranse is amazing! I really appreciate his patience and ability to interpret my vision in to digital art. THANK YOU! Your expertise is really appreciated.

:

I enjoyed working with emranse. He is very available, and delivers what he promises. I think I will use him again. Very good job!

:

Good communication, good work




No comments:

Post a Comment