Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fix Your Wordpress Theme Or Wordpress Plugin











About:

Hi!



I'm the right senior developer and I can already start your project on the same day.

100% Customer satisfaction.



My name is Stephan, 35 years old, from The Netherlands and I'm sure I can help you with fixing your website problems.



  • I'm fast and can start on the same day.
  • I can advise you, it doesn't always have to be paid.


I can help you with fixing your HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP problems in your WordPress theme or WordPress plugins. With more than 10 years of WordPress knowledge, I can support you on almost everything. 



  • Javascript bugs & problems.
  • jQuery bugs & problems.
  • HTML, CSS bugs & problems.
  • PHP bugs & problems.
  • WordPress theme bugs & problems.
  • WordPress plugin bugs & problems.
  • Server bugs &  problems.
  • Website optimization bugs & problems.
  • Mobile-friendliness bugs & problems.
  • Security bugs & problems.


I'm a senior WP-developer and security engineer, just give me a chance to prove myself!

Please contact me first before ordering!

Reviews


:

Thanks so much for your help! We had quite a complex problem to solve with our plugin and Stephan developed a custom solution to it. He took a whole hour listening to fully understand the situation and proactively made suggestions in how to improve the plugin (which was far more than the requested service). He didn't just blindly executed and put a half working patch on it but heard us out and implemented a well working solution in a timely manner. We'll definitely consider him for future projects!

:

Stephan has been fully supportive and comprehensive despite the challenge of our project where we are not familiar at all. He has been able to fully understand what we needed and his approach to support us met our expectations. Great work quality, really responsive, able to give the rights insights and advice, we 100% recommend working with him.

:

That was quick! Fixed my non responsive header on my frontpage - looks way better on mobile now. Was already my second gig with Stephan - 100% recommended!

:

This was my first experience with fiverr and it was definitely the best experience. Stephancsorba solved my problem very fast he knows what he does. definitely recommend him

:

I had a simple task for Stephan, he completed it within about 10 minutes of contacting him. He's an actual wizard.




No comments:

Post a Comment