Friday, January 1, 2021

Create Your Wordpress Membership Site With Learndash











About:

*Please contact me before ordering*

 Are you looking for a complete LMS WordPress website using LearnDash? Well, you’ve come to the right place!

 Hello, I’m Abdihassan – a professional WordPress website developer with 6+ years’ experience and expertise in LMS portals and LearnDash. I’m here to take away your stress and build a beautiful site to your specifications!

 What do I offer?

This gig is for anyone who wants a professional e-learning or LMS school website. I will build and develop a complete membership site on WordPress and deliver it to you.

 What can you use my services for? (among others)

⭐️ Schools or universities

⭐️ Educational training centers

⭐️ Corporate training

⭐️ Fitness centers

⭐️ Colleges and academies

 

Why choose me?

⭐️ I am an expert in WordPress, LMS and LearnDash.

⭐️ 100% satisfaction.

⭐️ 24-hour support.

⭐️ Punctual delivery every time.  

 

What do I need from you?

⭐️Your site URL.

⭐️Your WordPress admin username & password.



  What are you waiting for? Contact me now and let’s get started!



  100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE



★★★ Order now! Exclusively on fiverr.com ★★★

Reviews


:

Brilliant, Abdi is VERY good at building courses. I highly recommend using Abdi for Learndash

:

Highest recommendation. A+++

:

Nice job, Abdi.

:

Incredibly efficient, shows initiative and delivers accordingly. Thank You!

:

Very patient and great communicator, a real expert in LMS systems. Always gave good advice and sound suggestions. We will def be working with Abdi for the long term. Delivered on time and on point. Highly recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment