Sunday, January 31, 2021

Create A Responsive Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Top Rated Freelancer on Fiverr, specializing in WordPress Theme Customization, Website Design, Woocommerce

I am a full-time freelancer with 8 years of experience in website design and development, My high-quality work is recognized on Fiverr with a top-level freelancer tag. 

  What you will Get From My Service:-

   ✪ WordPress Installation and Theme Setup

    ✪ Theme and Plugin Customization

    ✪ Modern slider design, Contact Form and blogging feature

   ✪ Bug Fixing and Customization

    ✪ Easy WordPress Back-end to Manage Content.

    ✪ High-End Craft Website Design.

    ✪  Responsive Across All Devices & Browsers.



    Why Me.. ???

    ✓ 100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not happy with the work.

   ✓ Unlimited Revisions.

   ✓ 60 Days Free Support.



Please contact me before placing an order AND for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


:

Aamir helped me out of a jam when I discovered that the opt-in bars on my website hadn't been working for the past 6 months! Anyone running an online business knows what a bummer this is. I messaged him and went to sleep. When I woke up, the problem was solved. This is my second time working with Aamir and I recommend him highly.

:

Aamir is a fast, responsive, and diligent web designer. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants to get their website up and working quickly without any hassle.

:

Great to work with, easy with adjustments, made sure my site was exactly what I wanted before it was ported over live. Love it!

:

Very professional, fantastic job. Excellent communication, very easy to work with. Top notch. Highly recommendable. Thanks once again till next project!

:

Aamir managed to fix all the bugs and dramatically improve the site's performance, where everyone had failed before.




No comments:

Post a Comment