Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Transfer Wordpress Migrate Hosting Change Domain User Reset











About:

For upto 20% discount you are welcome to discuss for a custom offer!



>Transfer WordPress website from existing hosting to another hosting.


>Clone WordPress installation for another domain

(you should have the access of the source domain's WP-Admin or Web-Hosting)


>Change WP Website address
(Subdomain to Root-domain, Sub-directory to Root-directory or vice versa)



>Recover WordPress website forgotten Login Info.



>WPMU to stand alone (single) install.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was one of the easiest people I've dealt with on Fiverr. He jumped right in within minutes of me placing the order. I was not able to get him the access he needed at first, but he quickly found a work around and get the job done. I'm very satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, my pleasure!

Seller's Response:

He's my new tech guy for any web needs ! He is the best, so fast, helpful and trust worthy ! Thanks again ! He helped me to get my email back in the server! Look no further !

Seller's Response:

My pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Engshimul is probably the best Fiverr freelancer that I have ever worked with. He is professional and extremely responsive. He will patiently understand your needs and deliver in the best way possible. You can't go wrong with him. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment