Friday, January 1, 2021

Develop Professional, Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Hello everyone thanks for visiting :)

-----

One of the best wordpress related services, all under one gig, read reviews and dont waste time looking elsewhere.



Key features of the gig:

- Dashboard and drag and drop feature so you can edit yourself.

- Mobile friendly structure

- All browsers compatibility

- Blog integration

- Prominent and user friendly navigation cross site.

- Form integration + Maps integration

- Social media integration facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp ...etc

- Premium plugins & Theme

- Optional but can setup SSL and CDN

- Live chat integration (optional)

- Premium HD photos

- Beautiful Sliders and animations

- Call to Actions

- & much more





---

NOTE: Recommended to get in touch before placing the order to prevent misunderstandings. Read estate websites on demand. 100% refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied or your goals are not met.



check my portfolio at flicker https://bit.ly/36u38eo.

Read what others say about me. And lets get started.



Lets bring your ideas to visualality ;-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was absolutely amazing. I am very picky and particular about the way that I want my things. The seller was very patient and went above and beyond and extremely patient with me. definitely recommended.

:

Kamran is really talented and creative. He built my website exactly how I wanted it. He was really patient with me and implemented all comments. He is very professional and responsive. I will highly recommend him and i will definitely use him again for another job.

:

Thank you Beboss for your kind words and TIP :)

:

He was amazing. I gave him some broad ideas and a few samples to work off of, and I couldn't be happier with the results. It turned out amazing.

:

mkaamran was very knowledgeable, kind and very easy to work with. He followed my instructions well. He was open to revisions and without any problem he worked with me and finished the project on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment