Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Kan Plugin Development And Customization











About:

Hello,



I am a Ecommerce theme and plugin developer. If you have any kind of Ecommerce theme and plugin installation, customization,  bug fix and development tasks then you've got the right gig.



Moreover if you have any kind of PHP, MySQL,Javascript, Jquery, CSS3 & HTML5 related work please contact me I am here always to response in you message.



My Specialties:

1. Work with 100% security, quality and accuracy.

2. I always make backup of my clients data. So no worries for data missing.

3. Always meet deadlines and never miss deadline.

4. Always prefer clients satisfaction.

5. 100% refund my clients are not satisfied.



So, please feel free to contact for further discussion.

Portfolio : https://codecanyon.net/user/kas5986/portfolio



Reviews


:

He did an amazing job at completing this task as I requested and answered all my questions to make sure I was clear with what he was doing. Prior to working with him I had asked many other programmers on Fiverr who told me this job was not possible to do, yet he made it happen. He even organized a skype call so he could explain the test to me and show me everything working properly. Very pleased with how everything turned out and would highly recommend his work to others!!

:

Great job. He went above and beyond to deliver what was required.

:

I'll take help from that guy again and again :D mindblowing work

:

You’re the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one day! Wishing you all the success in the world. I wish I could give you 10 stars. I really appreciate your helping brother. If I come to your country, I would definitely meet with you. love you brother.

:

Servicio rápido y muy profesional! Totalmente recomendable




No comments:

Post a Comment