Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create Any Simple Or Advanced Gravity Form











About:

Hi,



I am Johan, a full time freelancer with over 10 years of experience in web development. In this gig I am offering to create a simple, advanced or fully custom coded gravity forms. This can range from a simple contact form or a questionnaire to a custom calculator or complete client intake process and also connecting the form to a CRM of your choosing.



Possible features:

  • Form with calculations and conditional logic
  • Multi page form (auto submit, custom progress bar, custom summary page)
  • Third party integration using zapier (connect your form to google sheets, google docs and many more)
  • Google maps API integration (geolocation, address auto complete)
  • Automatic PDF generation of form submission send to email
  • Newsletter (Aweber/MailChimp/GetResponse/more)
  • CRM integrate (Agile, Hubspot and more)
  • Payment integrate (Woocommerce, Paypal, Stripe, Authorize, many more )
  • and much more is possible by request



Why work with me?

  • One month support
  • Over a decade of coding experience
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Great communication.
  • 100% Client satisfaction (I don’t settle for less)
  • Best quality guaranteed
  • Free Gravity forms License included!



Contact me now and lets get started

Reviews


:

AMAZING! Johan went above and beyond and even created a custom PDF download for the results of the forms. The work was done promptly- I'm just blown away by how perfect these forms were set up. I'll be back for any future Gravity Forms customization needs for sure!

:

Wow, what a great service! Delivered super quick, lots of value-added with superb knowledge. Was very patient with me as a first time user of Fiverr to answer all my questions. The quality of work is spot on, with an understanding of the marketing concept, not just the code. Enabling him to suggest a better way to achieve my objective. Would recommend any time! 5 Stars.

:

I am completely blown away the work geekontheroad performed for me. I gave him a list of needs and he made it happen. I have a couple of other items on my to-do list and he will be the one I contact first. Very pleased.

:

This has been the best experience ever! He is extremely knowledgeable and is thorough in building forms. He was patient and wanted to ensure that I was 100% satisfied. I will definitely work with him again. Highly recommended gig

:

Johan is very experienced with the WordPress platform and that made it very quick to cover all we needed to. Great to have these items fixed and improvements made.




No comments:

Post a Comment