Monday, May 24, 2021

Expertly Edit, Design, And Develop Your Wordpress Website











About:

I have personally built hundreds of WordPress websites and have extensive experience with all aspects of WordPress web design and edit websites. From sites for large organizations to local and small businesses to niche websites to directories to small and large e-commerce stores to personal and business blogs, I have 3years of experience working with all of these, all based on WordPress.



The $30 service includes basic editing such as:



-One new basic page or post added

or

-Basic editing of text for one page or post



*****PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST.*****



Need something else? Please contact me for a custom offer for your specific WordPress needs.



Just some of what I can do for you:



- Set up and customize themes

- Complete designs

- Set up/edit wesite

- Fixing and troubleshooting

- Plugin setup and configure

- Forms

- WordPress SEO

- CSS Editing

- Galleries

- Widgets

- Security and Backups

- Move site to new hosting

- Support and help for editing things yourself

  • Integrating Plugins
  • Adsense
  • Akismet
  • All in One SEO Pack
  • Amazon
  • Aweber
  • Clickbank
  • Contact Form 7
  • Facebook
  • Getresponse
  • Gravity Forms
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Mailchimp
  • OpenCart
  • Paypal
  • Twit

Reviews


:

sajawalpervaiz & his team have made an excellent job on my website design. They have gone above and beyond when delivering a professional site. His understanding of English is near perfect so no communication issues. Everything was delivered in a timely manner. And because there were parts of my website settings that I would have found to be confusing he even over delivered by making a explanatory video of how everything functioned. All concerns were addressed before the project commenced which put my mind at ease and filled me with confidence that his team were more than suitable to handle my requirements. I would and will no doubt use their services again. Many Thanks!

:

Seller was very patient with this order. We were switching servers and he worked with us to finalize everything. Second time we have used him to update our website and every time the site looks even better!

:

Sajawalpervaiz completed the website ahead of schedule. Great person to work with! I am very pleased and will hire again!

:

Work done on time and as agreed- very well done and I have used them many times. Great Developers and programmers!

:

Work completed as agreed




1 comment:

  1. Malik here from Fiverr. We are discussing about SMM panel there. Please contact me on Whatsapp here: 03238970703

    Fiverr has very strict policy of sharing contact information. I emailed you as well.

    ReplyDelete