Saturday, March 6, 2021

Create A Wordpress For Your Business Or Personal Website











About:

If you are looking at these services I am sure you want a website to bring your business to the next level

Congrats you are in right place.



WordPress is a powerful CMS to create a website. You can easily customize your site. I am providing service to create a full WordPress website on this gig.



What you will get in this gig?



  • WordPress installation on your domain.
  • Add the theme that you want.
  • WordPress Plugins that you want.
  • Design layout that you want.
  • I will do basic WordPress SEO as well. 



If you don't have hosting/domain or you don't have any idea about how it works feel free to ask about the suggestion. I will suggest which of the hosting is best as I have used plenty of them.



What you will need to provide?

  • Content of your website. (matters of your website, images Or videos, logo)
  • Rough design layout of how it should look like.
  • You should have a domain name and host as well. (Which need after finishing development)



Please discuss your project so I can better understand your need, I will do my best as well provide long term support.

  • Integrating Plugins (Amazon, Contact Form 7, Facebook, Gravity Forms, Instagram, etc)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment