Friday, March 12, 2021

Build Website Using Wordpress And Genesis Framework











About:

I have 5 years of experience in WordPress Website Development. I can develop any website within the necessary time frame. I can work individually or a team member. I have completed more than 100 projects. I will provide you my portfolio links on your request.


I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills. I am expert in the following skills.



-> HTML, HTML5

-> CSS, CSS3

-> PSD to HTML

-> WordPress

-> PSD to WordPress

-> E-Commerce Websites

-> Responsive Design

-> Website Speed Optimization

-> Cross Browser Testing

-> Website Maintenance

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with seller before a few times and came through in spades, but this time it did not match what I was asking for. I was asking for a page template for wordpress (not a theme), where it utilizes the featured image function of the page, but instead found out it uses/utilizes a plugin. It took me five to ten minutes to figure out how to "Clone" the page. At no point in the communication process was I informed that a plugin is what would make this work, nor how to set up or clone the page. I had to do more work to get what I want from what. Wasn't happy with that & for $$ paid. Will cautiously use seller again based on previous experience.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoy working with wpdev439. He is extremely responsive and makes revisions very quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone trying to build a website using wordpress and genesis framework.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. I hope we work again in future.

Seller's Response:

Great seller, great work, one of my favorite on Fiverr and I keep using him again and again!!!

:

Thanks a lot Brian!




No comments:

Post a Comment