Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Develop A Custom Wordpress Plugin











About:

Custom functionality is what gives a business person complete hold of their website and that is what plugins are developed for.

I develop custom plugins from scratch, which enable users to track user activity, receive notifications for events, catch their site's policy violation etc.

Over the last 2 years, I have developed and customized tens of WordPress Plugins for clients ranging from:

  1. Track user activity, heat maps, mouse clicks, movement recordings all for marketing
  2. Custom payment gateways
  3. Woocommerce customizations
  4. Membership plugins
  5. Custom alerts/notifications modules
  6. Large scale plugins
  7. Calculators
  8. Live chat plugins
  9. Product reviewing plugins
  10. Custom ecommerce store plugin


Besides that I have fixed a number of bugs and customized a number of premium plugins by other authors

I will enthusiastically and expertly undertake to:

  • Change a WordPress plugin to do what you want it to do.
  • Develop WordPress plugin with your custom requirements.
  • Contact us for WordPress Plugin Development Projects
  • Fix a problematic plugin
  • WordPress Plugin Development
  • Troubleshooting
  • Or Upgrade existing WP Plugin with extra features




Reviews


:

He was very kind and fixed my problem really quickly. Very reliable and smart guy to talk to. Thank you again.

:

Needed an urgent plugin for my website. I come to this guy and he delivers quickly and also told me how the plugin will work. Good communication and overall great experience.

:

Extra fast delivery, Highly recommended will definitely use his services again,

:

everithing is good

:

WOW...! He did my work very fast and same to same as I asked him to do. You earned a permanent customer today brother. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment