Saturday, March 27, 2021

Create Or Redesign,Professional Modern Wordpress Classified,Blog Website











About:

Have you been stuck with Wordpress issues you can not work out how to repair?
Wish to migrate your WP website?

Must personalize your theme ?


I am a freelance Web programmer and I have 5 years of expertise in PHP and WP! CMS.


I can enable you to do everything you need with your WP site



  1. Theme customization
  2. CSS 

  3. Theme installment

  4. Any Figma Design to web page 
  5.  Any PHP mistake

  6. Woo-commerce customization

  7. Widget Area

  8. Custom design for whatever 

  9. Wallpaper, Header, Footer

  10. Eliminate unnecessary meta-data

  11. Change the Permalink Construction

  12. Switch off Post Revisions in WordPress

  13. Improve the Safety of your WordPress site

  14. WordPress SEO

  15. WordPress site speed and Performance Optimization

  16. Any kind of shared WordPress Errors


I can Do Website for all these Categories: 



  • Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit organizations, Real Estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym & others. 


NOTE:
Please send me a message prior to making an order. Its quite important ! We should talk about first of what you require. I do a fast answer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, what an experience. I first recommended Danyal to my girlfriend, then my sister then I got him to build my own website. I wish I got him to build my first website because his skill is second to none and I wouldn't have wasted time and money in the past. In regards to this job, Danyal was excellent and required very few instructions from me. Not only did he deliver a great gig, he surpassed my expectations. If you're considering anyone else to build your website, don't!! I highly recommend Danyal and look forward to working with him again. Thanks so much for the world-beating expertise.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much

Seller's Response:

I cannot express how wonderful of an experience it was to work with this seller- a true breath of fresh air! When you put the trust of your website in the hands of someone, it is scary, but he took care of all of our needs, taking time to discuss all of my needs, making sure it is what I wanted, and even giving me tutorials for how I can take some steps on my own moving forward for some aspects I wasn't sure about. I look forward to working with him more, as a partner for our website, moving forward!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot ma’am

Seller's Response:

Daniyal is a great pleasure to work with. He goes far and beyond to deliver exactly what you want. He made suggestions and recommendations to deliver high quality work. I am blown away by his work & customer service. He is so professional . I would give 100 stars if I could. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment