Monday, March 22, 2021

Build Full Wordpress Website As You Desired With A Pro Theme











About:

I'm new and please don't judge me by reviews and badges. To prove myself I'm ready to work on money-back terms.


For Personal, studio, salon, charity, fundraising website.



I'll make a full WordPress website for you. As I've in-depth knowledge in Web programming and also I'm a certified SEO expert, I'll utilize my skills to output something better for you. I'll follow the best practices recommended by different web standards(W3C, Google). I don't believe cheap rates or hasty work is more fruitful than quality. Exclusively I'll use premium themes(I've few) on your website.



Offer includes:


  • Responsive and modern theme with elegant UI
  • SEO and speed optimized
  • As few plugins as possible for better performance
  • Slider, gallery, social media integration, forms, charts, etc as you demand
  • Free mock-up(On some conditions)

  • Secured with WordFence


Why me?

  • Reasonable price
  • Programming and SEO skills
  • 5years+ experience
  • Discuss and get helpful tips
  • A full report on how-it-made
  • No hidden back-link injection

Reviews


:

this developer was great,he was always understanding and patience

:

Great seller, honest clear communication and great delivery time on custom code.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment