Monday, March 15, 2021

Make Wordpress Website By Elementor Pro In 16 Hours











About:

Please contact me before ordering the project Avoid cancellation



Hi potential client!

Are you searching for a WordPress Pro Developer for your website and want to make it into ELEMENTOR?

so you have come to the right place.

I'm Tauhid.

I'm a senior web developer and have been experienced in making eye-catching websites for years now.

I will make a WP website according to your choice and You can change, edit with few clicks.

It will be done by Official ELEMENTOR PRO.

I will provide the best services and discount rate than the official rate.

and You are most welcome If you have PSD/Adobe XD/ Figma mockup :).





why shall you hire me?

  • 4 years experience 
  • The responsive website for Desktop, tablet, mobile
  • on time quick delivery
  • trusted WP solution provider
  • Good communication and behave in a friendly way
  • project understanding before giving you a quote
  • Extra service with your first order



I look forward to working with you

Thank you so much for reading my description

have a nice day



NOTE: feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He had great communication skills. Anything I needed, he did it in a timely manner. My site looks so much better than it did. Without his, this would not have been possible. I will differently use his services again when I need them again.

:

Seller did a great job on this Gig and the communication was flawless. I would highly recommend buying from this seller.

:

One page customization and He came with his friend (Recommendation Projects).

:

tauhidulislam29 is a GREAT vendor for website needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for help with their site.

:

Tauhi always work super duper fast and knows what he is doing. I got my things fixed within a day. Thanks so much Tauhi.




No comments:

Post a Comment