Thursday, March 4, 2021

Establish Your Wordpress Website With All Opportunity











About:

Hello, I'm WordPress design and developer I can design your website from first I can design any type of website like a real state, e-commerce, blog, hotel booking, book author, magazine, job board, health fitness, medical, business, agency, developer, consulting, restaurant, wedding, security and many more... 


Extra support: 
1. Hosting support
     I have my own hosting for work so if you need to support hosting I can provide you also I can suggest which hosting is better for your website if you didn't buy it.
2. Database management
3. Extra login signup 
4. Mailchimp support
5. Pricing table (if you need)
6. Unlimited revision
7. The important thing after delivering your project if you have any problem with your site or if you need a small task or any issue I will support you I promise.
8. Timely delivery




NOTE: 
Before your order please hit message box I will reply within 2 min
thanks 

Reviews


:

The Seller was very knowledgeable about WordPress and the customer mailing issues I was having. Had worked with him before in developing my site. He offered new options and insights into my customer subscription lists and mail forms. Great communication, very quick response time. Highly recommend!

:

Bickrom created a whole wordpress with astra theme and Elementor pro from my delivered Indesign/PDF Webdesign draft. The result was very close to the original and small wishes for changes/optimisation have been greatly done to my satisfaction. Thank you for the fast and professional work. The Seller is very polite and nice to work and communicate with!

:

The Seller was able to expertly and quickly fix several problems with my website due to my inexperience. I feel very confident in his knowledge and expertise. Great communication. Highly recommend!

:

Thank You so much! He is even working with me after the site! Real good guy!

:

He was fast & efficient. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment