Friday, March 19, 2021

Create Wordpress Website Design Clone, Xd, Psd, Sketch, Figma By Elementor Pro











About:

MORDAN AND PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS DESIGN



Building an Outstanding Website, which will only meet your requirements but also exceed your expectations. I will Design & Develop a Professional WordPress for you. Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with design.



100+ Happy clients satisfied

(“Perfect Service!! Super Fast!!! I will be saving his gig! A+++”)





MY SERVICES



Latest version WordPress Setup

Best Business website for you

WordPress Design & Development

Fast Loading Time

SEO friendly Website

Free Future Maintenance

Social Media & Newsletter Integration

Friendly Support

E-commerce website

Redesign existing website with Elementor page builder

WordPress Customization





Why should you hire me?

3+ years experience working as a designer and developer

Fast and Reliable Communication

Delivery on time 

Respetuous with the clients

Unlimited revisions until you are Satisfied my work



Please contact me before placing order :) Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Amir9live is Really professional and nice guy to work with.. amazing and exactly what I needed for my small business & he was very patient with me. His idea and all of my friends were so impressed, Also awesome at coming up with ideas to solve our problems and went above and beyond to get the job done. Great communication all the way through. fast, wrote creatively and paid attention to detail. I wish you the very best of luck, and would welcome the chance to work with you again, any time. Highly Recommend ! A+++++++++++++++ Thanks You

:

Amir, This seller was amazing!!! He exceeded all my expectations. I can be very particular but thankful he has a lot of patience and understood exactly the look I was going for! I would recommend him to friends and family. He did my whole project in little to no time and he was quick to respond to all my inquires and succeeded all my expectations. I will be hiring him again. Thank you so much, A++

:

I think something got lost in translation, I am just dumping the work and starting over. I at least expected something useable. It's just trash. It would have been nice if this guy some experience with CSS and Elementor Pro and not just the free version. Not Worth The Money. Tried to push the delivery as images the first time so I was forced to request a modification, I hate sellers trying to game the system. This guy did not even know how to setup a ID Field on a Button in Elementor. It was just easier to pay for the work and move on, expensive lesson.

:

Very responsive to our emergency and knowledgeable Will certainly work again with Amir when we next need it Thank you Amir!

:

Great as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment