Monday, March 8, 2021

Wordpress Development And Maintenance











About:

I'm working to develop and customize the WordPress themes since 9 years. Having working experience with ThemeForest standard, I have developed more than 1000 websites completely based on WordPress. Several popular plugins are there on which I have worked on core level as well as implementation. Taking in view the W3C and SEO standards, I have worked extensively to enhance the performance of websites. I have worked with almost all hosting providing Cpanels like GoDaddy, Hostgator, 1and1, Bluehost, Hostgator,  Reseller Club.

Due to so long and vast experience, I will suggest you ideas and work mostly on my own by taking your instructions quickly. I'll make short tutorials for you if you or end client require for understanding of WordPress feature. I'll completely fulfill my responsibilities with full commitment and devotion.  



Reviews


:

Slamlogic is a excellent person to work with. He understands the requirement perfectly and delivers on time. I will definitely work with him again.

:

Thanks perfect

:

Great job, thank you very much

:

Very good communication and understand the project well and delivers on time.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment