Thursday, January 7, 2021

Fix Wordpress Errors, Issues, And Bugs Within 24 Hour











About:

Hello Everyone Wellcome to my GIG



I will fix your WordPress bugs, errors, and issues.



If you have any problem with your website and you don't know how to fix them or have no time to fix, I'm here for you to help.



Why you should hire me?

  • I have 4 years of experience regarding PHP, javascript, and CSS.
  • I have facing many challenges during website making.



What I Can Do?



1) Fix layout design issues

2) PSD to WordPress themes

3) Fix Login Problem

4) Fix Html/CSS/PHP errors

5) Fix Responsive Issues

6) Fix Plugin Problems

7) Fix Themes Issues

8) Fix Admin Side Issues



Please contact me before place the order, if you have any question feel free to message me 

Have a nice day

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

second time I am receiving a great work and extremely friendly and supportive service. I am glad I found someone trustworthy & can only recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again a lot!!

Seller's Response:

Again a great job. He’s a great guy to work with and extremely friendly on top of it

:

Again Thank you very much

:

excellent communication, very professional and solved all issues diligently. I am very satisfied with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment