Monday, January 18, 2021

Increase Wordpress Speed Optimization











About:

Send me your website URL for free speed checking & my recommendations before you consider my gig. 



We optimize speed by clean up code, optimize themes, plugins, and many more. We DO NOT just install plugins to hide problem like many other competitor.



How Website Speed Actually Impacts Search Ranking?



Well, Big impact, when Google's Matt Cutts announced that slow performing mobile sites would soon be penalized in search rankings as well.



Faster site mean:



  • Better user experience, low bounce rates.
  • High Optin, improve ROI and conversion rates.
  • High Average time on-page, better chances to show up on search SERPs.
  • Faster sites create happy users.



What will you get after the optimization: 



 ✓ Site Optimized with Caching, Database Optimize, and reduce page size, page load time.

 ✓ Site will be a lots faster.

 ✓ Send Reports before and after Gtmetrix .

 ✓ Bonus advice on how to keep the speed up all time.



Make your site faster now and keep your visitors happy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is super nice and the communication was great. I think he did his best. The results are a bit disappointing. Maybe it has to do with my host or the heavy loaded site, but I wished he had told me before I ordered the gig. Something like "Man, your website is crap, I can´t do anything for you".

Seller's Response:

Ken was absolutely amazing! I was under such stress about migrating my site and getting it up and running within a short period of time. Not only did he reassure me that all will be done in time but he went above and beyond my expectations! My site is now so fast it's unreal!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and communicates well. Works very quickly and does a great job! We will definitely work with him again if we ever need page speed services. He took our website's mobile loading speeds from 4 into the 65-85 range depending on the page and our desktop page speeds are all ~95 and higher. We couldn't be happier!

:

Thanks for the response.

:

Very very very happy about the results. My website was the slowest on the worldwide web. Ken brought it to great results using PageSpeed Insights by Google. The website went from super slow to super fast. I will definitely buy again from Ken. This has been one of the best investments in my business so far! I recommend it to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment