Sunday, January 24, 2021

Redesign Or Create Wordpress Website And Blog











About:

Note: Please contact me Before ordering.



Hello, If you are looking for a professional to create a wordpress website for your business then you are at right place. I can design professional wordpress websites for different kind of businesses. After reading your requirements and understanding your needs I will create a wordpress website for you.



Basic Package :



  • Upto 3 Pages Responsive Design.
  • Home Page , Blog & Contact Page (Only).
  • Wordpress Dashboard.



Standard Package :



  • Upto 5 Pages Responsive Website.
  • Will use any Free Theme according to your Business From Wordpress Theme Gallery. (I do not use Nulled/Cracked Theme).
  • Wordpress Admin Panel.
  • Fully Responsive and User-Friendly Design.
  • Social Media Buttons
  • Blogging Feature.
  • Content Uploading.
  • One Home Page Slider.
  • One Page Gallery
  • YOU MAY ASK FOR MORE.



Premium Package :



  • Upto 10 Pages Responsive Website.
  • Will Purchase and use any Premium Theme according to your Requirements & Business.
  • Wordpress Admin Panel.
  • Fully Responsive and User-Friendly Design.
  • Social Media Buttons
  • Blogging Feature.
  • Blog Posts (upto 5 posts)
  • Content Uploading.
  • One Home Page Slider.
  • One Page Gallery/Por

Reviews


:

The quality of Dynamic_Hingora's work is unmatched! I love how quickly he communicates when he needs clarity about my project! The website looks good and I'm so excited about where it's going to go from here. Fair price for a job well done!

:

I've used Fiverr for some years and Hingora been one of the better. Both for a smooth communication but also for his knowledge and always eager to find a solutions. I would for sure work with him again and he has my warmest recommendations!

:

Super great work for a fair price. Great communication! Super polite and easy to work with. I love how awesome my site looks now!

:

a great job. I needed a page urgently made on wp bakery and he did it perfectly. Thanks a lot!

:

Excellent work! Communicative, detail oriented, my favorite Seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment