Friday, January 15, 2021

Move Single Or Multisite Wordpress Migration In 2 Hours











About:

Multi site to Single-site transfer



Single site to Multi-site transfer



100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund




I will move your website from one host to another host or one domain to another domain.When the size is large Move WordPress site is a very hard job so this will take some time.I have lots of experience in Transfer WordPress Site.



  1. 1-3 Hours Delivery 
  2. Root domain to sub-domain
  3. Sub-domain to root domain
  4. Sub folder to root
  5. Old host to another new host
  6. Old domain to another new domain
  7. Non-cpanel to cpanel Hosting
  8. Local System to remote server
  9. Clone / duplicate Wordpress website
  10. Change main domain / subdomain / addon domain
  11. Transfer WP from main / root domain to subdomain / addon domain
  12. Transfer WP from subdomain / addon domain to main / root domain 
  13. Migrate Wordpress from one hosting to another
  14. Migrate existing WP installation to another folder 
  15. Migrate the multiple websites from various hosts to single host 


I have performed migration for sites hosted in Hostgator, Godaddy, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, Wpengine, One.com, Siteground, Dreamhost, Inmotion and the list goes on.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The listing states the website will be moved over in two hours. It was not and my client no longer wanted the service. I checked again today and the websites are still not working. He would need to alter his host files in order to see that they are not working, but he did not. Not only was the job not complete, his knowledge was lacking which is also a concern.

:

the website he wanted to migrated that was more than 5gb at compress file and I told him that as this is a large file so it will take some more time and he said it's okay. and I when I completed the migration and send him a message to check the site let me know if you need any changes.

:

I had a big site migration so I'm not surprised it took a little longer but he stuck in there until it was done and done right. Thank you.

:

I had some questions throughout the way and he answers with patience! You can feel safe ordering from him! Thank you fbnayem.

:

Was very patient and understanding and even went to the trouble of contacting my services providers to fix errors and bugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment