Sunday, January 17, 2021

Design, Fix And Create A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

WordPress Error Fix.

WordPress Theme Customization,Business & eCommerce Website



Hi, i'm sufyan from BrainTechlogics, The Best Seller having 4 years of experience in WordPress Development and Designing. i have completed more than 300+ websites so if you need any help regarding wordpress and custom websites i am here for any help.



I offer Services for this Gig

✪ Customization of wordprss Theme

✪ Custom WordPress Website Design

✪ Fix WordPress Errors/Issues

✪ Payment gateway Integration

✪ AutoResponder Integration(Mailchimp, Aweber,chatboots,floating buttons ,animations)

✪ Eye Catching and Responsive Design

✪ Fast Speed 

✪ Social media Integration

✪ WooCommerce store 

✪ SEO Optimized



Why Choose Me?



✪ 3 Years of Experience

✪ 100% Quality Work

✪ Client Satisfaction is my first Priority

✪ Commitment on time

✪ Friendly Communication

✪ Fluent in English



✪ Free Customer Support

If you are facing difficulties using the admin panel of website OR you are facing any problem regarding Project which is required to be discussed Over live call So i am available for Zoom Meeting. Your 110% Satisfaction is my first priority. But we can only do this meeting in the running order.

24/7 available

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The designer went ABOVE and BEYOND for me. Very fast delivery as promised. If you want your site to look extremely profession...very clean, polished...you see in the right place. The seller will not stop until you are happy

Seller's Response:

Very nice madam, very amazing experience. She is helpful and make good understandings.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with them. They told me two days but delivered in one. I really appreciate their hard work and attention to detail. They gave me exactly what I wanted and then some. Five stars from me!!!

Seller's Response:

Very good person, cooperative, always wants to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! The seller was very patient and responsive to revisions. We landed on a website I was thrilled with. Highly Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment