Monday, January 25, 2021

Integrate Payment Gateway, Form, Payment Button, Pay Now Button











About:

****Please contact me Before Place Your Order****



Howdy,



Are you worried about payment gateway integration on Wordpress Site?



Well, not too far away from that! This gig is a high-quality match & save your time.



I will integrate ANY payment gateway or form or methods like PayPal, stripe, skrill, 2checkout, bank wire transfer, Bank ACH for your business, company, campaign or events website on any pages. 



***Sevices of this Gig:***

====================

✔️Integration of Paypal/Stripe/Authorize.Net/Square/PayU for Woocommerce site

✔️Integration of Bankwire Transfer/Bank ACH
✔️Integration Authorized and captured charges
✔️Credit Card payment through PayPal/stripe
✔️Customize Paypal/Stripe form integration
✔️PayPal/Stripe Payment issues fixing
✔️Card later payment integration
✔️Pay Now Button Integration
✔️Shipping Method Integration
✔️Payment form Integration

✔️Email Notification



***Why you choose this gig?***



✔️Quality & 100% satisfaction 1st

✔️Professional/High converting

✔️Money-Back Guarantee

✔️unlimited revisions

✔️24/7 support



Please feel free to discuss me about this gig. I'm always available to you.

Thank you for reading my gig.



Kind Wishes

adbarman

Reviews


:

Excellent communicator - talked to understand until I was satisfied. Went over and beyond to complete my wishes. I highly recommend.

:

Excellent seller! Very efficient and knowledgable. Will definitely buy again.

:

Really fast and also a good problem solver thankfully!

:

Thank you for fix my issue

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment