Thursday, January 7, 2021

Any Wordpress Edit, Customization











About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad?



If so let me fix it for you. I will fix any single issue for only $5. If I can’t fix it I will refund your money. You have nothing to lose!!!




Are you looking for a wordpress pro? Then I can help you in:



✓ fixing any wordpress errors



✓ theme/plugin customization



✓ fixing WordPress theme css issues



✓ Speed up loading time



✓ On Page SEO for your website



✓ Installation and setup



and so on..

Please note that it's 1 gig per small task.



If you have more than 1 task or a bigger project, You can always contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a best custom deal.





Reviews


:

Great Wordpress work

:

Skilled Wordpress person.

:

Great Wordpress work.

:

Great Wordpress work.

:

Great wordpress work.




No comments:

Post a Comment