Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Make Classified Website For You











About:

This gig offer setup & maintenance of ads classified buy/sell website with complete functionality with various designs & functionality. Here you can see some of the common function:-

  • Social Login
  • Featured Ads
  • Complete Buy/Sell Functionality
  • Your Own Menu
  •  Various Cateories
  • Responsive Design 
  • A Free Android App (Only for Diamond Package) & More


Please text me first before hiring this gig so we can discuss a little bit about your project.

Reviews


:

Excellent job! Very Professional and deliver what is required. Thank you!

:

Great designer. Happy to resolve issues and work with you for any additions. Was so happy I ordered further additions to my site and he had them up very fast and exactly how I wanted. There were some modifications to make and he worked tirelessly to get it exactly how I wanted. Nothing seemed to be too much. Will definitely be back.

:

The seller is polite and very helpful. He is very accomodating in the work requests and adjustments.

:

He is one of the developers that I can trust, work with, and his communication is the top. I recommend him all the way. Thank you so much

:

I'm really impressed with his work, he knows what he is doing 100% definitely will hire him again and I recommend him with flying colors :) Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment