Friday, January 22, 2021

Design, Create And Fix Wordpress Websites











About:

Hello and welcome to my Wordpress website gig.

I am Usama Asif, an Honest and trustworthy freelancer. My record could be easily illustrated by all the wonderful 5-star reviews which my beloved clients left me.



Why me?

If you are here because you are looking for a professional to create and design a Wordpress website for your Business or Personal use then you are at the perfect place. I can design and develop some top quality and responsive wordpress sites for you. You will be included in the list of my "Happy Clients"

I offer: 

  • Modern and responsive wordpress websites
  • Timely updates and good communication
  • Bugs and errors fixes.  
  • Creative and Unique ideas ad suggestions
About Packages:
 
Basic Package:



  •  Create and design  a responsive single page website.
  •  Basic functionalities.
  •  Contact Form


Standard Package:

  • Upto 5 pages responsive web design
  • Blog
  • Upto 5 Pages
  • Slider
  • Contact Form
  • Popups
  • Social Networks Integration


Premium Package:


   Professional and business websites including:
  • E-commerce
  • Custom Wordpress design and development.
  • SEO optimization
  • Video tutorials.


Please contact me to discuss your orders before placing them.

Thanks.





Reviews


:

Thank you!! Great job dude!

:

Fantastic to work with, prompt, very capable, and made updates which others would charge for. Cannot recommend highly enough.

:

Fast and efficient service

:

good communication and updates + skilled

:

Perfect as always




No comments:

Post a Comment