Monday, January 4, 2021

Create A Responsive Word Press Website With Custom Web Design











About:

Are you looking to build a wordpress website based on latest design and functionalities,



I will build wordpress website and wordpress website design based on latest trending designs, tools and technology. I have six years of experience developing WordPress.



I will work on your given design or on my own design. I will also provide premium theme if necessary. The completed product will be completely according to your requirements and will be fully responsive.

Basic Wordpress Website Development

  • Home Page with 2 Inner Pages
  • 1 Nos. Feedback Form / Inquiry Page
  • Multiple Browser Compatibility
  • Search Engine Friendly (SEO)
  • Content Management System by which you can manage the site yourself.
  •  Product Gallery / Photo Gallery
  • Ecommerce Functionality.

  • Moving Slider on Home Page
  • Video Gallery (If needed)
  • Social Media Integration - Facebook, Twitter.
What I need from you:

  •   CPanel / Hosting login details
  •   Contents 
  •   Images
  •   Logo
  •   Theme Package
  •   WordPress / Domain Login details
 

Please contact me before placing the order.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment