Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Build A Wordpress Blog With In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a professional wordpress blog designer?



Well, you have come to the right place. I will install themes, plugins and all the necessary things to make the wordpress blog design look professional. I have made a Newspaper wordpress blog in just 24 hours for myself and I have been using it since 2 years.



What I need from you?




  • Wordpress Theme (if it is paid)
  • Content
  • Web Hosting Control Panel Access



My Services:



  • Wordpress Theme Installation
  • Theme Customization
  • Contact Form
  • Wordpress Seo Optimization
  • MailChimp Integration (for email marketing)
  • Google Adsense, Google Analytics  and Google Search Console Integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Bug fixes


Why Me?



  • 2 Years of experience in blog creation and maintenance.

  • Unlimited Revisions (till you are satisfied with the product)
  • Free Social Media Marketing Strategy
  • Quick response


Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment