Friday, March 19, 2021

Migrate Wordpress Website Or Move, Transfer, Backup 1 Hour











About:

Hello,
Welcome to Migrate Wordpress Website, Move, Transfer, Backup Service!




Do you need to Migrate Wordpress Website or copy, move, transfer?


In this Gig's Basic Pack, I'll migrate One (1) WordPress site from one host to another and one domain to another. Or, both at the same time.





Please contact before place order So that I can check the total site size and other issues.





I'm Expert in Wordpress Migration! 



  • One host to another host
  • One domain to another domain
  • Subdomain to the main domain
  • Subfolder to root
  • Changing Installation Directory (Folder)
  • Restore Backup (Including Files and Database)


Here is the list of few popular hosts with those I working frequently...
Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, 1and1,  iPage, Justhost, Siteground,  Dreamhost, Namecheap, etc.



Why Choose me:



  1. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  2. Money-Back Guaranteed
  3. On-time Delivery





1 Hour Express Service.




Feel Free to Send me a message if you have any question.




Best Regards,


Bashir

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller quoted me a price and completed the WHOLE job BEFORE he even sent me an order. So he did EVERYTHING before I paid a dime! He wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied. The site migration was done cheaply, quickly and correctly. No reason for anyone to use another seller for site migration. I’d give 10 stars if I could to him!

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to work with you. I'm very much happy for your satisfaction. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Hands down one of the best people I have done business with. He did my main site in record time and did it with all my constraints ( as it was my live site). As well as fixed all the issues that arose with the troublesome subdomain That I already encountered trying to do the transfer myself. Very professional. Definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Its my pleasure to work with you. Best regards

Seller's Response:

Migration perfectly done with exceptional speed, the only delay was my side in responding to request for additional info. Communication was excellent, I felt Bashir met my inexperienced mind with great understanding and patience as he guided me through the necessary steps. Full recommendation for his work!




No comments:

Post a Comment