Saturday, March 20, 2021

Build Website With Thrive Theme Builder And Thrive Plugins











About:

Please contact me first to discuss your project requirements in detail ("Contact Me" button).


If you are looking to build a modern, responsive and conversion focused WordPress website with your Thrive Theme Builder, then this is the right gig for you. I have been working exclusively with ThriveThemes since 5+ years. 


Also, if you are looking to revamp your old site to a fresh look, let me know and I will work with you to select and implement a great design that enhances your content, increase engagement and get you more leads. Of course, I have to check your current website design first so that we can discuss and get most out of it.


Here's what you can expect:
  • Content Upload (Your content)
  • Migrate to Thrive Themes
  • Custom design for pages
  • Color branding
  • Font pairing
  • Mobile responsive
  • Lead capture forms
  • Autoresponder API integration
  • And much more


Extra services you may need: (does not come with any package, if you need these services inbox me. I will quote a price based on website workload)
  1. Web Security optimization
  2. Page speed optimization


NOTE: Please note that I do not SELL any ThriveTheme products.


Are you confused? let me help you, please send me a message with your requirements

Reviews


:

I have been working with Rumana since 2018 & she consistently delivers high quality work on time that always meets the initial brief. She is honestly one of the best, if not THE ABSOLUTE best seller on Fiverr. Kind, diligent, helpful, talented & excellent attention to detail! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

What a joy it has been to work with this designer! The website is exactly as I imagined it and any and all adjustments were implemented immediately. A huge plus is her communication was always very clear and easily understood. Better English than many Americans. Highly recommend!

:

Rumana is amazing, she is patient, very communicative and above all, very skilled in what she does... I will have no hesitation in using her services again and I thoroughly recommend!

:

Very pleased with all the hard work that Rumana has done. She is definitely my "go-to" person for all Wordpress Thrive work. Great job - yet again!

:

Top-notch work, communications and delivery! Will be back for more services. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment