Friday, March 26, 2021

Design And Build A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

I am Imdad Ali, a Web Designer with 7 years of experience in WordPress Website Design & Development.



What do I offer? 

☆☆☆ What’s I will Provide ☆☆☆

✔ 100% Client satisfaction

Highly professional and responsive design on all devices

✔ All browsers compatible

SEO and Mobile friendly structure

✔ Speed optimized

✔ Elementor, visual composer, Divi Page Builder support

✔ Customized design

E-commerce with various payment integrations

Premium WordPress themes

FREE copyrights images and graphics

✔ Secured and user-friendly admin panel

✔ Social media integration

✔ Live chat integration

✔ Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations

✔ Content upload

EXTRA BONUSES and much more…

Unlimited Support for My Client



☆☆☆ Guarantee ☆☆☆

✔ Fully secured 

✔ Fast loading pages for better conversion and navigability

✔ Fully responsive



Following types of websites are supported with WordPress in this gig:



Modern WordPress Website, Business, eCommerce, Job Board, Non-Profits and Religious, Portfolio, Online Communities, Multilingual Websites,  School or College, Blog or Personal, Niche Affiliate, Podcasting, Photography, Business Directory and more.



Note: If you are unsure about package

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Imdad was great and timely in his responses, though I feel I didn't get what I paid for. I like the look of the site, though it was not customised to my colours, or look and feel. I asked for a lead magnet, and the subcribe button was set up though nothing goes out to the person. I have had to now spend hours customising the site and now I have to learn how to set up the lead magnet. If you are after a stock stand template website that looks good, then this will work for you. If you are after it being customised and fully set up then no.

Seller's Response:

very nice person Fast communication Offered me a very good deal Work hard - even at nights Very happy to know him

Seller's Response:

Great working exprince.

Seller's Response:

Great communicator! Exceptional work, knew exactly what I needed for my business website including content. Very help with ideas. I will be using again. Thank you!!!!

:

Great working experience I love to work with him again in near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment