Saturday, February 27, 2021

Design, Redesign, Or Fix A Wordpress Website











About:

Taylor here! I have experience with launching massive e-commerce, data structures, claims management systems, blogging, and business websites. I have worked on projects ranging from theme/plugin customization & development, Front End Customization, bug fixing, and E-Commerce custom and WP based website design and redesign.

What Are You Getting?

I will build a responsive Wordpress website for your business with the most current SEO practices. I will create the website, so anyone on your team or your self can edit it for years to come. 

Some Bonuses Included:

  • FREE of COST consultation.
  • Free installation of WordPress.
  • 7 days after completion support.

Why You Should Choose Me:

  1. 3 hour or less response time
  2. I continuously work with corporate companies, which keeps my standards superb
  3. Practical Communication Skills with English being my native language.
  4. I am kept up to date on all updates and amazing plugins because I have my own site
  5. My client's satisfaction is always my #1 Priority.

Get the complete website of your dreams with any theme of your choice. 

Want Something Different? Contact me!

Reviews


:

She created a nice website and was very responsive to all of my editing requests.

:

As usual, the delivery of the services met with my team's approval. Great service.

:

Financefairy was incredibly easy to work with. She promptly replied and made a million revisions for me, no questions asked. Definitely plan to bookmark her as a Seller and use her again in the future.

:

Taylor is quick and detail oriented.

:

Excellent service provider!




No comments:

Post a Comment