Sunday, February 7, 2021

Create A Wordpress Website











About:

Hi there,



I Will make a Responsive Wordpress Website for you. Any type of Development on Wordpress is what i am used to do.


Why choose me?


✪ Having 10 years of industry experience

✪ Fluent in English

✪ Completed 500+ projects on Fiverr and counting

✪ Providing quality over instead of quantity



Here is what i offer without charging during the development of the site.



  • Premium WordPress Theme
  • Premium WordPress Plugins
  • Custom code if needed
  • Contact Form 7
  • Mailchimp and Subscription forms
  • Amazing sliders with animations
  • Aweber , Mailchimp
  • Responsiveness to all the media devices


Notes:



  1. Delivery on time of the responsive and customized website with quality is promised.
  2. If you have any sort of query, feel free to inbox me, i will be happy to get back to you ASAP.


My Promise:



Refund guaranteed in case of delivering which you didn't expect.



Please contact my if you have any question or feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller had poor communication skills and required a more hands on approach to completing the project. This took far too long and should've been completed much sooner (256 days for a website). If you are getting a website done make sure you hire an independent writer. However, with all that being said the seller has shown his willingness to improve. I believe he will do much better on future projects and will learn from his mistakes. I would recommend using him for the future, his was dedicated on making sure I was happy. Even though there were some rough patches he still got the job done and did everything I asked. I hope this project has made him a better developer and communicator.

Seller's Response:

I must say overall it was a good experience but due to misunderstanding on Website Content for all page and Images designs for all pages, this all took too long because I was willing to do my best to complete the project to prove i am good at what I am providing. and happy to see you are satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Zeeshan is a master of his craft and far exceeded my expectations with my website. His communication is thorough and his attention to detail is top-notch. If you're looking for a top tier website designer, he's your guy! He's got my business moving forward for all projects related to website development. Hands down one of the best website developers out there!

Seller's Response:

Great Outstanding Experience. Thank you for ordering Erik

Seller's Response:

The seller responded very fast and very knowledgeable with programming website. The seller provided the greatest deal (best bang for your bucks). I would definitely order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment