Monday, February 8, 2021

Design, Fix And Create A Wordpress Website











About:

WordPress Error Fix.

WordPress Theme Customization,Business & eCommerce Website



Hi, I'm Arij khan, The Top Rated Seller having 6 years of experience in WordPress Development and Designing. i have completed more than 400+ websites so if you need any help regarding websites i am here for any help.



I offer Services for this Gig

✪ Customization of Theme

✪ Custom WordPress Website Design

✪ Fix WordPress Errors/Issues

✪ Payment gateway Integration

✪ AutoResponder Integration(Mailchimp, Aweber)

✪ Eye Catching and Responsive Design

✪ Fast Speed 

✪ Social media Integration

✪ WooCommerce store 

✪ SEO Optimized



Why Choose Me?



✪ 6 Years of Experience

✪ 100% Quality Work

✪ Top Rated Seller

Client Satisfaction is my first Priority

✪ Commitment on time

✪ Friendly Communication

✪ Fluent in English

✪ Special Discounts for Repeat Buyers.



✪ Free Customer Support

If you are facing difficulties using the admin panel of website OR you are facing any problem regarding Project which is required to be discussed Over live call So i am available for Zoom Meeting. Your 110% Satisfaction is my first priority. But we can only do this meeting in the running order.

24/7 available

Reviews


:

We set out to gain a professional looking website with an e-commerce section for my business and that is what I have ended up with by working with Arij - the website looks great thanks very much!

:

The seller did a great job. He was responsive to all my revision needs. As a small business owner with limited website knowledge and time to mess with my website, I will definitely turn to this seller again for help with my website.

:

He is very quick with communication and fixes that are inherent in this type of service. I am not an expert on website building in ANY way. But he is able to take my layman descriptions and put it into action.

:

First time working with ArjiKhan and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. So much so I have placed another order with him and plan to use him for many projects in the future. Highly recommend.

:

Arijkhan did an amazing job with our website. It is incredibly polished and he took care of every small detail. You should hire him he is top notch!




No comments:

Post a Comment