Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Everything About Wordpress











About:

Hello everyone,



I will install ready-to-use WordPress website for you, i can install all themes, all plugins and set up them. I can move your WordPress website to another domain or hosting. If you want I can do your in-site SEO settings and much more



Why should you choose me?



▶ I have been actively serving in this sector for about 10 years.

▷ I have a fluent English. We will never have problems in communication.

▶ I just delivered over 500 corporate jobs. I delivered at least 3 times more individual jobs.

▷ In order to satisfy you, I provide maximum quality with minimum price.



Some "basic plugins" included in the price that I will install;



  • Contact Form 7
  • SMTP Plugin
  • Mailchimp, Sendgrid (or whatever you want)
  • Fascinating Sliders
  • Jetpack (if you want)
  • WP Super Cache
  • AMP (if you want)
  • WooCommerce (if you want)
  • bbPress (if you want)


Notes:



  1. Your works will be delivered perfectly on time.
  2. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.



Refund Guarantee:



There is a refund guarantee if you have any problems with me or anything you do not want.



If there is nothing in mind, you can order immediately. Or you can contact for your questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment