Saturday, February 27, 2021

Install Wordpress And Create Full Website











About:

Hi, i am arman,

Note: Please contact me before purchasing a gig in order to make the buying process as efficient as possible. 

Here’s a breakdown of the creation process:

  • Any Types of pages you need
  • SEO Plugin
  • Responsive Design
  • Shipping Options
  • Setup Tax System
  • Coupons/Discounts System
  • Product  listings
  • Newsletter Popup
  • Order Tracking
  • Multi-Language
  • Product Reviews
  • Payment gateway
  • Premium Theme ( I will provide)
  • Other custom requirments.

*the creation process may differ depending on the gig category purchased.

YOU TRUST MY GIG BECAUSE


This is 100% trustable gig and I do not share your info with anyone
please contact me before order


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the professional good work.

:

His creativity with theme, design and layouts were so great. However, the seller did not match some of the basic requirements such as creating a form, linking to the database, and making the web responsive.

:

Excellent work.

:

Thank you very much for the good work. Fast & Nice looking.

:

Arman did an amazing job on my website. I am very pleased with his professionalism and his willingness to find the answers to any glitches or concerns I had. I look forward to working with Arman again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment