Friday, February 26, 2021

Create Wordpress Website And Wordpress Website Design











About:

Hi There,

At Fiverr Since 2016 | Full Time Feelancer Hello! I'm Aleem WordPress Expert, I can design, develop, maintain, Secure WordPress Website and redesign. My aim has always been to develop website that look beautiful and professional, are highly functional, responsive on all devices, load quickly and Search engine optimized.



WordPress website design



I am Expert in all Stages of Word Press, whether it be PSD to Word Press, custom functionality, Word Press based web applications, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, Google API, jQuery and JavaScript - I can help. I also have a small team of equally skilled developers at my office who can help out for time sensitive, or overly complex tasks.



This Gig is for complete website Design or blog and These features



  • Fast load Website
  • Responsive Design
  •  Color Branding with your provided Logo.
  •  User friendly with quick links and navigation.
  •  SEO optimized and speed optimized
  •  Social media integration
  •  E commerce or shopping system integration
  • Google map and Analytic integration
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Design with modern Themes
  • High Level Security
  • Fast Loading Speed
  • Install SSL



Note : Inbox me to discuss details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He took time to make sure everything was correct and really worked hard on the website. Do not hesitate to buy this gig you will be 100% satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

I wish he would not need to extend the delivery 3 times. He did do a fantastic job of transferring info from one website to another.

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

:

Seller is the best person I have ever worked with. They went above and beyond with work ethic and exceeded my expectations. Very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment