Monday, February 8, 2021

Design Or Redesign Wordpress Website











About:

I am Awais Ahmad, a freelance web designer, and developer who have been providing custom web solutions to clients and helping them out with their businesses.



Do you want to build a website? You are at the right gig. I can design and develop a fully customized WordPress website for you.



My services:

  • 100% Responsive WordPress Design 
  • Admin Panel
  • Live Chat
  • Social Media, Rotating Testimonies & Contact Forms
  • Faster loading, Highly SEO Friendly
  • Hacked Proof
  • Google Maps, Contact Forms
  • Newsletters / MailChimp / Aweber
  • HD Stock Photos
  • Google Analytics
  • Free Hosting with cPanel Account (For 1 Month)



Gig Extras?

  • SEO Optimization & Google Ranking
  • Monthly Maintenance Services
  • Webmaster Tools



I create all kind of websites:

▣ Blog ▣ Ecommerce ▣ Crowdfunding ▣ Portfolio ▣Agency ▣ Real Estate ▣ MultiVendor Store(Amazon, eBay, Etsy)



Why Me?

100% Customer Satisfaction

After Work Support



Note:

I also provide WordPress Theme & Plugin Development Services!



Place Your Order To Start Your Project Right Way!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had spoken with multiple other tech guys, a lot of them were able to build the system. I found Cawoy through a Zapier chat on Facebook as a last resort. The system took months to build but he was very efficient and responsive and was always able to correct issues with ease. Response time is usually minutes. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Me. Tehrani. You were cooperative and helpful. We do appreciate your patience and collaboration to finish this project.

:

I loved working with Cawoy_services, Ahmad is very patient and did provide everything that I expected, and more. He is very experienced in web issues and know what he's doing. I paid him to fix the website that was a mess, and he delivered just the web that I wanted. I have contracted him before and I will definitely buy again. I recommend him 100%. If you're looking for a great web designer with marketing knowledge, look no further!

:

Working with Cawoy Services again has been great. This is the third time already in order to fix a few things pending from the messy delivery of another web designer. I recommend him a lot. He understands web needs, quick in delivery, great communication. I'm a happy (and demanding) customer and will buy again for sure. A five star rating.

:

Awais work is really good along with the completion time. I’m always satisfied with his work




No comments:

Post a Comment