Monday, May 4, 2020

Create A Professional Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER***



Hi! I’m Iana. I am a 26 years old Front-end Developer and Web-Designer based in Vienna.

I love to solve design-related problems and create simple, elegant and easy-to-use websites.

I have 3 years experience in Graphic Design Agency “Justgraphics”. Now I am freelancer and open for new cooperations and interesting projects.



Features i offer:

  • Fully responsive website as per your requirements;
  • Easy to use admin panel;
  • Fast loading speed and optimized high-quality images;
  • Social media integration;
  • WooCommerce support;
  • Multi-languages;
  • SEO Plugin Configuration;
  • Client satisfaction is my number 1 priority!



Reasons to hire me:

✔ 3 years+ experience in wordpress design and development

✔ I am new here on fiverr and I'd want to use your project to build an excellent reputation

✔ Fluent in English and Russian; Good level of German 

✔ Fast response rate

✔ Support after the project  

✔ Money back guarantee



Please contact me with any questions. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Excellent work. Great communication. What else do you need to get a brilliant result? I'm happy!

:

I did not expect to receive such a service! Iana has implemented everything perfectly!!! Fast, professional, it was also a great communication regarding all changes. I would highly recommend any of Iana's services!

:

Wonderful job, beautiful design, professional and fast. Definitely will order again.

:

Very professional approach; quick in action and excellent & prompt in communication. Would highly recommend! I'm very happy with the web Iana has created.

:

Well. What can i say: Fast, Competent = just professionell! The best i love about her work is, that it is completed and alway the Customers Wish in her Mind! Thanx a lot for your great work!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment