Sunday, May 10, 2020

Setup Wpml Wordpress Multilingual Plugin











About:

NOTE: Translations note included in this gig. You will need to provide me translations to upload it.



About Me

My name is Slam, I’m a professional WordPress developer with many years of experience on working with WPML multilingual plugin and localization of WordPress sites.



My Services

WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough to corporate sites, yet simple for blogs. I can:



  • Install Multilanguage plugin WPML
  • Add Language switcher to a menu with a flag image

  • Upload translated content provided by a client. I don't do translations, client need to provide all translations.

  • Create a separate menu for other languages

  • Setup Browser language detection
  • Translate widgets
  • Upgarade WPML plugin with no issues


What I Need to Start?

  1. Wordpress login information
  2. Hosting/Cpanel login information (may need later)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment