Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Optimize Wordpress Website Speed And Increase Gtmetrix Score











About:

Please Message me and give me your site URL so I can review it before ordering.






One of the few things that make or break your website’s first impression is Page speed. A responsive website is crucial for a good user experience. Page load speed has a direct correlation to the position your site has in the search engine results - according to Google. Faster sites will rank higher!


Here is what you get when your website is optimized:


Improved User-experience
Faster loading time
Good conversion rate
Reduced bounce rate
Good search-engine ranking
By choosing my services for your website optimization, you get the benefit of unlimited revisions and 24/7 availability for your queries.


Here is what I will do to optimize your website:


Minify JavaScript, HTML and CSS
Inline Small CSS and JS
Minimize Redirects
Reducing Request Size
Optimize Images
Full CDN configuration
GZIP compressions
Avoid landing page redirects and bad requests
Fix Bugs




I will use GTmetrix for the results.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment