Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Repair Wordpress Errors And Bugs Professionally











About:

I Will Repair WordPress Errors And Bugs ProfessionallyI can help you In :



* Fixing any type of WordPress errors

* Fixing WordPress theme css issues

* Installation, setup and moving websites

* Fix Layout Issues

* Fix Login Problem

* Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors

* Fix Responsive Issues

* Fix Plugins Problem

* Wordpress protection to make site harden to be hacked.

* Backup your website on Weekly or Monthly basis



 For better understanding send message before order

I look forward to working with you. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Miscommunication after miscommunication. I don't know how many times I asked him to fix one problem and it never did happen. Most of the work he did was good, and he added something I asked for that wasn't in the original proposal. I appreciate that but it wasn't enough to make up for the other problems. I do not recommend.

Seller's Response:

I did all job which she told also which is not in the scope of project but buyer has no technical knowledge can't understand what need or i want ftp she doesn't know what the ftp is. Hope she understood and never give anyone bad feedback which he doesn't deserve. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Really great working with pushpinder. He delivered a high quality project and the communication was great. Very recipient to any inputs and feedback. Would highly recommend for any wordpress related work

Seller's Response:

great buyer looking forward to work again with him

Seller's Response:

Not solving my problem but give me suggestion




No comments:

Post a Comment