Sunday, May 24, 2020

Fix Bugs, Customization Wordpress, Woocommerce











About:

Hi, I am a professional web developer with over 4 years experiences in Wordpress, Woocommerce. If you are searching a programmer for development, customization or fixing the bug of Wordpress, Woocommerce then this is the right Gig for you. I provide all kind of Wordpress service and solution. 

  

Gig Features:

  • PSD/HTML to Responsive Wordpress Template design

  • Corporate website, Personal Blog, Portfolio, Woocommerce store development

  • Custom theme, plugin development

  • Wordpress website, Woocommerce store customization

  • Fixed the Wordpress, Woocommerce bugs, issues, and errors

  • Premium theme, plugin installed, setup and customization

  • and all other Wordpress, Woocommerce service

 

Why you should choose me:

  • Unlimited Revision
  • Priority on Customer Satisfaction 
  • Standard quality service
  • Quick Response in any query
  • Keeping Good communication with Client
  • Timely delivery
  • Money back guarantee

 

(Please, send me a message before placing an order)

Reviews


:

I hired him again because I really like his work, I will be hiring him again for all my wordpress customizations :) 100% recommended

:

Fast and great work! Communication is very easy and the work is fast and accurate to my requirements. Thank you!

:

Amazing and fast work! Very easy to communicate with and very skilled developer. Very very happy with the result :) 100% recommended

:

Great job on all sorts of Wordpress settings and individualisation of themes

:

Amazing experience. Even fixed an out of scope issue. Super fast, very competent




No comments:

Post a Comment