Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wordpress Customization, Fix, Edit, Redesign Website











About:

Hi, I am Marzan. I will customize your wordpress website or edit , redesign, change any section or full site .


In this customization gig, you will get all of the following or any :


  • Create your full website or full customization of your existing site
  • Any small changes you need
  • Any kind of edit, fix or remove any section of your wordpress site
  • Fully or partially redesign of your site
  • Any new plugin configuration
  • Any premium plugin customization or setting up properly such as Membership or Affiliate etc
  • Any kind of change of your existing site
  • Making your website fully mobile friendly and responsive to all devices 
  • Please see the gig's FAQs for details


Anything more you want to do , please let me know .


I will do customization of any theme you want on WORDPRESS.



Inbox me to discuss more .


Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was so great to work with. Very quick to work with and delivered a great job. We will be working together on the next wordpress project!

:

This is my third time working with Marzan. She's easy to communicate with, is quick to deliver, and does an excellent job. She's my go to person for all my Wordpress related stuff. If you're looking for someone who knows Wordpress and is wonderful to work with, go with Marzan. She has my highest recommendations.

:

Thanks for your kind words. Its Always a Pleasure to work for you !

:

Great experience.

:

Great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment