Monday, December 7, 2020

Develop Or Customize A Wordpress Theme











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my Gig! 

I'm an expert Web Developer with Master's Degree in Computer field (MCS) also with Hand Coded Specialty.



So if you want:

1. WordPress Theme Customization.

2. WordPress Theme Developing from scratch. 

3. Adding new functionalities to your existing WordPress website.

4. Removing any module in your existing website. 

5. Adding Contact Form.

6. MailChimp or any other e-mail marketing automation integration.

7. WordPress landing page. 

8. Themeforest theme installation and demo import. 



Benefits:

1. Free Basic SEO

2. Free upload on your server.

3. Perfect communication

4. Unlimited revisions

5. 100% satisfaction guarantee. 



I'm very friendly and helpful so please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your idea. I'm willing to hearing from your end!



Thank You!

Regards,

Ali



Reviews


:

I hired aliali44 again to help me on my website and again he didn't disappoint me. I totally recommend his services. He did exactly what I wanted. You will not regret.

:

Overall good but need to be more professional in terms of techniques used, custom code for example should be commented as well as css. Testing should be more robust thus avoiding multiple revisions. Never forget to use a child theme if you add custom code to wordpress.

:

I'm so happy with his services. I already decided that I will ask him to do the next thing I may need. I totally recommend him. You will not regret it.

:

Exceptionally talented, fast and thorough in explaining what he has done and patient with my lack of knowledge as to what I need to do with the project. I will definitely be working with and sending projects to him again.

:

Excellent - second time I have used his services...completely different problem, so happy with the results - he is excellent. I recommend to all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment