Saturday, December 19, 2020

Develop Modern Wordpress Website Design Or Customization











About:

Complete WordPress solution for your business, agency, company, start-up, personal or eCommerce.



 ---------------------------------------------------------



Experienced over 3++ years.



Please Send a Message before placing an order so that we can have a discussion.



Services i provide :



Responsiveness design across all devices.

Page speed optimization.

✔ Seo friendly.

✔ Mail-chimp integration and email campaign.

Enhance WordPress security.

Facebook pixel and social media integration.

 Bug and CSS fixing.

 Weekly backup system.

✔ pop-up and login form.

Migration of WordPress.

free ssl certificate.

Woo-commerce set up and customization.

✔ Cloudflare setup and integration.

 Anything More ?



WHY ME ?



100% client satisfaction.

Proper communication.

Free consultation and support.



Thank you

Reviews


:

Ashiq133 is a pleasure to work with. I am in the United States and there was a big time difference. As soon as he would start his day, he would check my messages and continue on the re-design of my WordPress website, with the suggestions and changes I wanted. He also made great suggestions I never would have thought of on my own. I highly recommend him

:

I couldn't ask for more. He is very patient and really works on getting what I want from a website. I totally recommend him.

:

Incredible communication. He was able to complete my project in a timely manner. He also added creativity. Everything was perfect!!! Im definitely going to be doing more projects with him.

:

Ashiq is really good and best at what he is doing!! 100% highly recommended!! Great communication and really fun! Order with him now!! Awesome guy!

:

Best help on Fiverr! He always worked passionately and was high engaged in each work!




No comments:

Post a Comment